Friday, June 19, 2015

Baby Clothes Quilts

Like every mom knows, after the first year you are left with a bunch of baby clothes. I wanted to do something special with them, so I started to explore options on Etsy. I came across some stores that made beautiful baby clothes quilts. I thought this would be genius because I could use it for his bed when we switch him out of his crib to a big boy bed. I purchased my quilts from QuietGirlQuilts, and they are amazing. The quality and design went beyond my expectations. The entire process was incredibly easy. Quiet Girl Quilts ask me to pick out some designs that I thought I would want for my son's quilts. All I did was share the websites with her through Etsy. I picked out and packed up all of the baby clothes that I wanted to use in the quilts. Then she created them and sent them to me. Look how beautiful they came out. I chose clothes that were navy blue, light blue, turquoise, and orange, knowing that I wanted his room to be those colors eventually. I also decided to have a Christmas quilt made from his Christmas clothes because I have always dreamed of have a Potterybarn Kids' catalogue Christmas room for my son. I am excited to have a good start. Now all I need is a set of Elf on the Shelf sheets!





No comments:

Post a Comment