Wednesday, July 13, 2016

This is Real Life

Today has been utter and total chaos. I can't seem to do anything right. My son has argued with me about almost every thing. He keeps babbling on about something and getting very angry with me, but I can't for the life of me understand what he is staying. It makes me feel horrible that I don't get it. There have been numerous tantrums. He won't eat lunch. Then, of course, he screams for his daddy over and over because mommy is being mean. That's just my oldest. My daughter woke up numerous times last night which of course makes me sleep deprived with less patients than normal to deal with the craziness. She hates the car and screamed to and from swim lessons, which makes my son hold his ears and whine about the noise. Not to mention my husband is away on business, so I am alone to deal with it all.

Nothing anyone told me could have prepared me for the work that goes into having two children. There are times that I look down and realize that I have not showered or changed my close in three days including my underwear. My scalp hurts from having my hair up too long, I smell like spit-up masked with Serenity essential oil, and my feet kill from constantly holding weight ie. my kids. I have the luxury of staying home, but sometimes it is not much of a luxury.


No comments:

Post a Comment