Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Let Down

I am not pregnant this month. I was surprised at how sad I was when I took the pregnancy tests and both read no. I honestly thought that it would be as easy as the first pregnancy, but then again, I had no responsibilities, and I was on Christmas break, so I was relaxed. We also were not really trying to get pregnant. This time is the exact opposite. I have a the stress of working a full time job and being a mom. Also, if you have a child, you will know that you can't possibly have as much sex as you had before your child came into the world because you just don't have the alone time you used to have. Also, to be honest chasing around a toddler covered in spit up, food, and other questionable fluids is not sexy. In short, less sex and more stress equals no baby. We may or may not be trying this month. We have yet to figure it out. My husband is a CPA, so March and April are horrible months for giving birth. I know that I can handle a toddler and a new born all on my own, but I am not sure that I want to deprive my husband from being around from his child's first months. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment