Monday, May 4, 2015

The Waiting Game



SRP and my first son, K, was a bit of an accident, so I never had to experience the mix of anxiety and joy that comes with waiting each month to take a test. Honestly, I never thought that I would ever really want to take a test, but I guess this type of test is a bit different from the ones I took in college or give out to my students on Fridays. Those tests don't change your life. Each month will bring an unknown. I am not good with surprises. I know that every symptom that I am feeling will get the better of me. This will give me a place to write my thoughts pre, during, and post pregnancy. I want to discuss fashion, healthy eating, and any other thoughts that come to mind. I also want to keep a section as my pregnancy book that will follow me through my pregnancy. I did not keep one with my first son K and looking back, I would really love the memento.



No comments:

Post a Comment