Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Here We Go Again...?

So far, I have multiple symptoms that point to me being pregnant. First, I started to notice that I felt and was extremely bloated to the point where my pants are tight and I have a muffin top. Now, I know I have not been working out hard, but there is no way that one week everything fits and the next I am resorting to my comfy sweats the minute I get home. Next, I have to pee like a racehorse! I was not religious about doing my kaggles, but I have never had to go to the bathroom so much. It is very inconvenient because I am a teacher and can not just go to the bathroom whenever I want. Last, but certainly not least, is the exhaustion that has come over me. I am taking naps, getting headaches, and feeling lightheaded and dizzy at times. The symptoms are similar, but more pronounced. My body already knows what is coming and has started early...It is still to early for an accurate test, so I will continue to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment